Wednesday 20 April 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Intimidating Books

5. Under the Dome




I started this about year ago and I put it down after about 100 pages because it was just so big and daunting, I needed something fluffy and quick. I have not picked it up since, but I will get to it.


4. A Little Life





I have heard how heartbreaking this book is, I do really want to read this, I just have to be in the right state of mind to get through it. Honestly, I don't like being overly sad.


3. Beautiful Creatures





This book is so large. I picked the book up before and I didn't really like it so I never finished it. I have brought it upon myself to finish this book. I just don't want to read this ginormous book just to find out that I was right the first time when I decided that I didn't like it. I don't want to waste that much time on something that I don't like.


2. Winter





I don't want to not like this because then I will have to give it a bad rating and then all the hardcore Marissa Meyer fans will come at me with pitchforks and maybe higher technology like guns and I need at least a few months to obtain a bullet proof vest.


1. Outlander





I really want to love this book, but it's huge and I'm nervous that i won't actually like it, I love loving books, it just makes my life so much better, no people sprinkling me with their opinions on why the book is the best in the world and how I'm wrong for hating it. 




Well I hope someone related. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment