Wednesday 13 July 2016

My House

I realized I never shared about which Hogwarts house I was sorted into, I realized that that is unacceptable and to know me a bit better, you guys should at least know which Hogwarts house I'm in, and since, Ilvermorny has become a thing, I would also like to share my Ilvermorny house with you guys. Fun times.

I am a proud Gryffindor. I've done the quiz many times and have gotten Gryffindor every single time. It's very official.


And recently with the new Ilvermorny sorting, I was sorted into...

After further investigation, I found that almost no one is in Horned Serpent. This is like being in a fandom that not a lot of people know about. It's a bit lonely over here on my island.

Anyway, I hope that gave you a bit more insight on me. If you wanted that...

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment