Wednesday 3 August 2016

Top 5 Books I Feel Differently About

1. The entire House of Night Series



I originally loved this series, it was my absolute favourite, and now I just see bad writing and characters that I can’t stand

2. Evernight 



I read this when I was going through my vampire craze and now that I think back on it, I really didn’t even like anything about it all that much.

3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians



When I first read this series, I was going through the whole “I’m a teenager. I shouldn’t waste my time on children books.” yet I still read it. But I actually realized how much I really liked the series. It was fun and exciting and I’m going to reread the entire series soon.

4. Angelfire



I read this book and I really didn’t like it, but I think that if I were to reread it, I would actually love it. I will be reading that one soon too. 


5. These Broken Stars



So if you’ve ever read These Broken Stars, you know that some things go down, that are a bit concerning, and then it just sort of ends. And at first I hated this, like why would the authors do this to us? plus the series didn’t even continue on from the same couple. But I actually plan on continuing on in the series. I feel like it may be told in the same way as the Lunar Chronicles, each book from a different couples point of view but still having an intertwined story.

No comments:

Post a Comment