Wednesday 19 October 2016

Top 5 Non-Canon Ships

I was originally going to do a top 10, but then I saw that this was one of the topics for T5W so I just went down to five.

Some of these may seem kind of weird and out of left field, it's just my mind being weird.



5. Crow and Abra



I honestly don't even know where this one came from, I just thought that they had really good chemistry and obviously they never got together, so I think my thoughts are not harmful.

4. Shawnee and Kalona



So I was not the only one who shipped this. I was not the only one who totally thought they were going to end up together. I have talked to other people about this and it was totally plausible to think they would get together. It just never happened. Le sigh.

3. Ambrose and Kvothe



I just love how much they hate each other, imagine if they got together. They would be one of those really cute couples who are opposites and they bicker all the time and it would beautiful. I just don't think it's ever going to happen. Apparently I'm the only one who ships them together because there is no fan fiction of them to be found. None. If anyone finds some link it in the comments please!

2. Trevor and Raven



Another antagonistic love story. I mean, Trevor has a thing for Raven. I could totally see them getting together if Alexander wasn't there. They're cute.

1. Draco and Harry



What else would be number one? Honestly, they love to hate each other and that just takes things to a whole other level. People have been shipping them together for years and years. They have even gone as far as to ship their children in the Cursed Child. This is a ship for the ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment