Wednesday 21 December 2016

Books I'm Excited for in 2017

These are books coming out next year that I will be getting the first moment I can. A lot of these don't have covers yet, but that's okay. We'll deal with it.


This isn't even a list, it's just a collection of books.


One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
Sadly, this doesn't have a cover yet... le sigh. I'm ready for it though.


The Silver Mask by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
This also doesn't have a cover. Shit will be going down in this book and I need it so badly.


The Shaw Confessions by Michelle Hodkin
The synopsis for this made me a bit nervous because Mara and Noah are OTP. But I'm still gonna get this is soon as it comes out.


Windwitch by Susan Dennard

The first book was good, but I know it can be way better, I cannot wait to get my hands on this.


Feversong by Karen Marie Moning

I've been reading this series for years now, and I just need to know what's going to happen to the characters.


Shadow's Seduction by Kresley Cole

So Kresley Cole has two books from this series coming out next year, but I decided to just put this one on here because I'm more excited for it.


Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost

Another book series I've been reading for years. It may look like a really cheesy romance novel, but it isn't overly cheesy. I promise.


The Struggle by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The third book in the Titans series. I love this series. I love this author. Give it to me now.


A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Did you think I would forget this one? Now I think it might be a bit hard to top the last book, but I'm up for whatever this book will bring.


Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare

Yes. Just yes.


Because You Love to Hate Me

A book about villains, written by a whole bunch of authors and booktubers that I love? Sign me up.


DC books
There are four of them. Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman. And they will be written by Sarah J. Maas, Leigh Bardugo, Matt De La Pena, and Marie Lu. I'm so excited.


Throne of Glass Book 6 by Sarah J. Maas
I'm ready for this long awaited victory. This is the book where they finally get there shit together.
And finally,


The Lost Book of the White by Cassandra Clare
Manus Banes book and it's gonna be an adult series!!!



What books are you guys excited to read next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment