Tuesday 13 December 2016

Top 10 Favourite Female Authors

I've already done a top 10 of all my favourite authors, but there were some men on there so I have to split these things up. There will probably be a male version of this next week, or one of the following weeks.

10. Ally Carter



I've read every series she has ever written, except maybe her two adult books, but I've loved everything she has written. From spies to thieves she never fails to engage me with her plots and characters.

9. Richelle Mead




I haven't read all her books, but everything I've read by her I have more or less adored. Anything she writes is pretty much an insta buy.

8. Colleen Hoover



I have never disliked a book she has written. I always put them off for some reason, but when I do finally get to them, it's always magical. they always blow my mind and I get so immersed int he lives of these characters. She is an amazing author.

7. Tahereh Mafi



Her writing is just plain beautiful. I love her style. She has character development down to a T.

6. Penelope Douglas



Her main characters are always so badass and challenge the love interests so much. I find her novels empowering in a weird way.

5. Jandy Nelson



Unlike the rest of the authors on this list, I've only read two of her books, because she only has two books published. I have to wait till next year for another book from her. It only took me two books to completely fall in love with her writing

4. Jennifer L. Armentrout



To this day she is my most read author. I have read almost every single book she has ever written, except a couple of her romance novels that I haven't quite gotten around to reading. I just love her writing and her characters, they're so relatable and badass and when I'm having a bad day I just like to pull out my old friend Obsidian and give it a reread. It makes everything better.

3. Cassandra Clare



Read all of her books. Loved most of them. If she wrote it, I will read it. No exceptions.

2. Sarah J. Maas



I am obsessed with her writing, I don't know how else to say it. I have never less than loved a book she has written. I can't wait for more.

1. J. K. Rowling



Who else but the queen could be on the top of this list? There really was no contest on who would be on the top of the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment