Friday 31 March 2017

March Wrap Up and April TBR

I think I had a pretty good month. There was a bit of a rough patch in the middle, but I think I made up for that.

1. Witch's Journey by Karen McCullough



I gave this book 4 stars. I generally just had a good time reading this book. I didn't hate any of the characters, I honestly just flew though it.

2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline



I gave this book 5 stars. I absolutely loved this book. I always wanted to put down whatever I was doing at the moment so I could pick this book up and read on. It was glorious.

3. The Professional by Kresley Cole



I gave this book 4 stars. I love Kresley Cole's books. This one is just a no brainer.

4. Rose Petal Graves by Olivia Wildenstein



I gave this book 5 stars. The drama! The conflict!

5. Shadow's Seduction by Kresley Cole



I gave this book 5 stars. My most read author of the month! This was a really good book.

6. The Castaway by Jessika Fleck



I gave this book 3 stars. A bit slow to start, but it got really good, really quickly.

7. Friends Without Benefits by Penny Reid



I gave this book 4 stars. It was cute and funny, I couldn't not like it.

8. Pretty Fierce by Kieran Scott



I gave this book 3 stars. Not my favourite, but it did have it's good aspects. Really cool plot.

9. Birthright by Jessica Ruddick



I gave this book 5 stars. Like a mix of Jennifer L. Armentrout and Jessica Sorensen's writing. I loved it.

10. Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry



I gave this book 4 stars. Not my favourite book by this author, but not a terrible book in general.

11. Why I Loathe Sterling Lane by Ingrid Paulson



I gave this book 4 stars. I had a love hate relationship with the characters, but I did warm up to them. Actually a really good book.

12. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon



I gave this book 5 stars. I didn't go into this with very high standards, but I left with very very high expectations for the Sun is Also a Star. It better not disappoint. I loved this book so much.

13. Sweet Water by Lena North



I gave this book 5 stars. I didn't think this book could be as good as the first, but I was wrong. I could not put this book down, it was that good.

14. Night by Elie Wiesel



I gave this book 5 stars. I was very close to crying while reading this book. It just packs a huge emotional punch. Something everyone should read.

15. Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl



I gave this book 4 stars. Once it was rolling it wouldn't stop. It just went downhill from there. I stayed up half the night to finish it. And then write a review for it, because dedication.


Holy shit! 15 books! That's only counting the ones I bother to mention. I think this may just be a personal high. To be fair, I had spring break, so lots of spare time. Also, this is a record for the amount of ARCs I've read in a month 8 whole ARCs, that's high for me. Anyway, time for my April TBR.

1. Descendants by Rae Else



I am currently reading this, so I better finish this in April.

2. Ten Birthdays by Kerry Wilkinson



I will be reading this as soon as I finish Descendants. maybe also after the next one.

3. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman



I am also currently reading this, so I better finish it in April.

4. The Lightning Thief Graphic Novel



I'm halfway through! I just sort of put it down last week and forgot about it, or else it would have been a part of my wrap up. Le sigh. I suck.

5. Heartless by Marissa Meyer



Every time I look at my shelf and think: What should I read soon? My eyes zone in on it. It's just so pretty!

I really shouldn't try to read so many specific books. I'm really quite bad at sticking to books I say I'm gonna read.

What books did you guys read in March? Which books are you planning to read in April?

No comments:

Post a Comment