Sunday 2 April 2017

The Book Cake Tag

First I have to say, I was not tagged for this. I'm never tagged for these, I just think they're fun. Second, the original can be found here.

Now that all those formalities are over, let's get into the tag.

1. Flour – A book that was slow in the beginning, but then really picked up.



The Castaways by Jessika Fleck. This was a more recent read, but it was just very fitting for the category. I never really got into it until it was nearly the end where it really picked up it's pace.

2. Butter or Margarine – A book that has a really good rich plot.



Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I doubt a single person out there would argue with me about this. So much goes on in this series, there is always something happening.

3. Eggs – A book you thought you weren’t going to like but ended up loving.



Harry Potter, I didn't read it or watch the movies because I had no idea what it was about, and from what I saw it looked kinda stupid. My gods, I was so naive. Harry Potter was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

4. Sweet – A super sweet book.



Everything Everything, this book is just pure fluff. 

5. Icing – A book that covers everything you enjoy in a book (sad, funny, action,…etc.)



A Dog's Purpose. It just has everything I could ever want.

6. Sprinkles – A book that you can turn to to make you feel better.



I'll Give You the Sun, the book that makes me happiest.


7. Cherry on Top – The best book you’ve read so far this year.



The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, I honestly didn't have to think that and to come to this one. It was an amazing book full of magic and love and mystery.

That was fun. I tag anyone who wants to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment