Wednesday 19 April 2017

Top 5 LGBTQ+ Books

I love LGBTQ books. There is just something about them, I've loved almost every single one I've read. So it was a bit tricky cutting this list down, but I think I got it. Also, these aren't really in any particular order, I really like them all.

1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Are you surprised by this in any way? Because you shouldn't. This book is fantastic, especially the characters and the romance.

2. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater



Pynch for life. There will never be a time that I don't ship them. Can't wait for that Ronan trilogy which will hopefully be packed full of Pynch.

3. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare



Now this one is sort of a two for one because Malec along with Helen and Aline. I love both of those couples, so if I was ranking this, they would be pretty high up on the list.

4. The Captive Prince Trilogy by C. S. Pacat


I don't even know where to start with this one. I'll just say that I loved their relationship so much that I binged this trilogy, reading them back to back to back because I needed to know what would happen with them.

5. And Tango Makes Three


The cutest edition to this list, I couldn't help myself. Believe it or not, but this book is actually considered one of the most controversial books of all time. On the Richest's list of 25 Most Controversial Books of All Time, it was number 5. Above Catcher in the Rye, Uncle Tom's Cabin, and The Satanic Verses. Does that sound absolutely ridiculous to anyone else?

Anyway, what are some of your favourite LGBTQ+ books?

No comments:

Post a Comment