Wednesday 5 April 2017

Top 5 SFF Books To Read

SFF stands for Science Fiction and Fantasy for those who don't know.

These are in no particular order, I want to read all of them pretty badly, so here we go.

1. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson




I've been meaning to read this since I finished the Well of Ascension but I just haven't gotten around to getting a copy. I suck.

2. The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss




I read the first book over a year ago and I just can't seem to find a copy that isn't mass market paperback so I keep putting it off. I know I can always buy it online, but I keep stopping myself. Once again, I suck.

3. Gemina by Amie Kauffman and Jay Kristoff




I loved the first book, so I'm gonna love this next book. I'm sure of it.

4. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 




I just keep putting off reading this book. I really want to, but whenever I go book shopping I always seem to forget it exists. One day. Hopefully one day soon.

5. A Court of Wings and Ruin




Was this a surprise? I put off buying the Hero of Ages and the Wise Man's Fear so I could pre-order this.

What are some SFF books you guys really want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment