Wednesday 18 October 2017

Top 5 Books Featuring Vampires (Adult Romance Version)


This weeks topic for Top 5 Wednesday was Books Featuring the Paranormal creature of your choice so I decided to choose vampires, but since I have another list planned out for a Top 10 Tuesday, I decided to make this one an adult romance edition because it's a little different, to say the least. 


5. Chicagoland Vampires




I started reading this series years ago and I just haven't finished it. I'm maybe halfway through the series, I just got distracted and never continued. One day I will, but until then, I will enjoy the good memories.

4. Black Dagger Brotherhood




I still have not finished this series, but I'm loving it so much. Each story is so different and has tons of different layer, although at times I could say it may have a bit too many layers, it is very good nonetheless.

3. Night Prince Series




This series is so good! I haven't read the fourth book yet, but I will get to it soon enough, I just haven't been in the mood for paranormal lately and have been hooked on Penelope Douglas books, but once I get over that I am going to read the shit out of the fourth book. If you like Jericho Barrons I would highly suggest reading this series.

2. Lothaire




Currently re-reading this one because I was hit with a craving to read it late last night. It is the one that made me decide to choose vampires for this list, in fact. This book is an A+ and I would highly recommend reading it.


1. A Hunger Like No Other




This is by far my favorite book when it comes to mixing adult romances with vampires. As I am a huge fan of both I found this to be a perfect mixture of action and sexiness.

What are some of your favorite books containing paranormal creatures?


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment