Wednesday 27 December 2017

Top 5 Books on My 2018 Wishlist


Only one of these books actually has a cover… I am very excited about all of these so they are in no particular order.

1. Queen of Air and Darkness




I am ready to see where this all goes. I need to know if my ships are going to sail and if there are going to be any more plot twists that completely take me by surprise. I’m ready.

2. Throne of Glass 7

I’ve been waiting my entire life for this book. I’m ready to read it but I’m not ready for it to be over. 

3. Kill  Switch

I am addicted to Penelope Douglas’s writing. This is going to be a wild ride.

4. The Darkest Star

A book about Luc? Sign me the fuck up!

5. The Peer and the Puppet


I love Bebe Reid and her hardcore romances. This is also going to be a wild ride.

What books are you guys excited for in the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment