Thursday 13 July 2017

The Books I'll Probably Never Read Tag


This tag was really helpful in helping me declutter a few things. This is a pretty solid tag and I had a lot of fun writing it.

1. A really hyped book you're not interested in reading?




Bridget Jones’s Diary, I hear about this book everywhere, there are a billion movies and everyone everywhere seems to love it, but it just does not sound like something I would enjoy. I don't even want to try.

2. A series you won't start/won't be finishing?




The Lunar Chronicles, as of right now I really don't plan to read Winter. I just don't have any interest in the story. I liked the first three books enough, but I really don't see myself reading Winter in the foreseeable future.

3. A classic that you're just not interested in?




A Christmas Carol, I get the basis of the story so I don't feel the need to actually read the book.

4. Any genres you never read?




I won’t outlaw an entire genre, cause I’m not all that great at that, but I will say that I probably won’t pick up a non-fiction book unless I have to do research or it’s on something I’m really interested in.

5. A book on your shelves you'll probably never actually read?




Because It Is My Blood, I bought this book because it was a sequel and it was a bargain book, but it's been sitting on my shelf for almost five years and I just don't see it happening so I'm gonna donate it or give it to a friend. I won't be reading it.

What books are you guys planning on not reading?


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!

Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH :( DO give Bridget Jones a go! I loved the movies. But I like romance. It's very funny too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still on the fence. I'm probably not going to read it any time soon, but i may feel like reading it in the future.

      Delete