Friday 27 October 2017

Stranger Things Book Tag


In honor of Stranger Things being back, I decided to do this tag!




I tried to track down the original post but from what I’ve gathered it doesn’t even exist anymore, so can’t link anything back. Anyway, I’m just gonna do the tag.

1) The Vanishing of Will Byers - the first book in a series that left you intrigued and slightly confused




The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, you never really know what’s real or what isn’t, you don’t understand the powers and secrets and none of it really makes sense until later, but it’s a definite page-turner.

2) The Upside Down - a book with a setting you would never want to live in




The Hunger Games, I think the fuck not.

3) Eleven - a book you own that is somewhat damaged, but loved to pieces




I’ll Give You the Sun, I left it in the front pocket of my backpack while I was playing rugby and since I live where I live, it started raining an dry bag got soaked. Thankfully only the dust jacket got wet, but the cover is no longer as sunshiny.

4) Mike, Lucas, and Dustin - a trilogy you always go to whenever you need a pick-me-up




Shatter Me, but only because of Kenji and my OTP Juliette and Warner. So cute.

5) The Demogorgon - a book with a terrifying beast you wouldn’t want to face in a dark alley




A Court of Thorns and Roses, jeez, imagine having that asshole Tamlin “in love” with you, feel bad for Feyre.

6) Dr. Brenner - a book with a villain who is both manipulative and dedicated




Sebastian Morgenstern because despite everything he did I couldn’t hate him. He had us all convinced he had changed and then just stomped on our hearts, but I still love him.

7) Nancy Wheeler - a book you didn’t expect to love




Daughter of Deep Silence, no one seems to ever talk about this book and when they do it’s never very good, so I didn’t expect much going into it, but I fricking love that book. A+

8) Hawkins, Indiana - a book with a setting that’s just a little bit strange





This one I don’t even remember the name of, I just remember when I was in Elementary school one of my teachers read this book to me about this guy, I think his name was Mark, and he went out into the middle of the desert I think for an adventure and was transported to another world, there were cannibals and tribes and I think he ended up marrying the daughter of a chief. It was just really weird and the book that kept coming to my mind, I anyone knows the name of it please let me know, I would love to know because it’s driving me a bit crazy.

Feel free to also do this tag!


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment